Warden & Trustees
- Contact Us /
- Warden & Trustees
To check availability and make bookings, first check the Bookings calendar, then either email email@example.com, or telephone 01946 861229, or leave a message, or write to us at:
- The Warden (or other named official)
Low Gillerthwaite Field Centre,
Ennerdale, Cleator, Cumbria
CA23 3AX (UK)
Our Warden also manages our Facebook page.
You may call visitors in the Centre on a payphone adjacent to the kitchen. It will make and receive calls on 01946 862899, but will not take incoming messages. Most mobile phones stuggle to work in the valley, but you should be able to connect to our Wi-Fi in the classroom area.
Compliments or complaints
... may be sent directly to the Warden or any Trustee, to be brought before the Committee.
If you experience any problems with this site, please advise the webmaster
Each year our Trustees (who are also Committee Members) are selected from, and voted in by the membership at the AGM. The following may be contacted via email :
- The Membership Secretary - Ian Thompson, for membership enquiries, change of address, etc.
- Committee Member - Ciaron Dyer
- Committee Member - Sian Fox-Collins
- Committee Member - Roger Wensley
- Michael Rollison (of CLCE)
Past President and founder
- Raymond Gillibrand (of CLCE, d.2009)
Past Vice Presidents
- William Heaton Cooper, R.I. (Landscape Artist, Grasmere d.1995)
- Prof Frank J Monkhouse, MA, DSC (of Southampton University)
- J R Rich, CMG, MA (of CLCE)
- Sir Peter Scott, CBE, DSC (of WWF d.1989)
- John H Taylor, TD, MA (of Leeds Education Committee)
- Stanley H Burton, MA, FRSA (of the Burton Tailoring Group, Leeds)
CLCE = the City of Leeds College of Education - see origins page.